Sponsoring Family Members

At the Law Office of Marco V. Rodriguez, LLC, we understand the importance of bringing together a family. That is why we are committed to serving all of your family members' immigration needs, whether they are here in the U.S. or awaiting abroad.

You can petition individual family members to immigrate to the U.S. as a permanent resident if you are a U.S. citizen, a green card holder, or asylum seeker. The application process and the wait time vary significantly depending on several factors such as your immigrant status, preference category for your relatives and availability of immigrant visas.

You can also petition your family members to live with you in the U.S. with nonimmigrant visas. If you are a temporary worker, you can bring certain family members as dependents of your nonimmigrant status.

We Can Help Students And Exchange Visitors

The United States is home to world-class universities, colleges and training programs. Each year the U.S. welcomes thousands of international students and exchange visitors. Individuals interested in pursuing their studies and work in the U.S. can apply for various academic and vocational studies, as well as professional training programs.

There are different work opportunities and restrictions depending on the type of student visa and exchange visitor program you participate in. At the Law Office of Marco V. Rodriguez, LLC, our team will carefully strategize with you to plan the best option for you to study in the U.S. and obtain employment opportunities.

Call 240-627-6253 For A Consultation

Prospective clients can call or fill out our contact form online. Depending on your case needs, you may be charged an affordable flat fee or at an hourly rate. With an office location in Laurel, Maryland, we serve local clients in the Washington, D.C., metro and surrounding areas.

We serve immigration clients in all 50 states. Se Habla Español.