Temporary And Permanent Work Visas

At the Law Office of Marco V. Rodriguez, LLC, we can help you obtain a temporary or permanent work visa. We work closely with the employer as well as the employee to provide the relevant information and the options to meet your goals. We can help you with:

  • Temporary work visas for U.S. employers willing to offer a temporary job position
  • Green Card applications for U.S. employers willing to sponsor your application
  • Obtaining permanent residency while in the U.S. on a work visa
  • Program Electronic Review Management (PERM) Labor Certifications
  • Employment-based certifications
  • H-1B visas for nonimmigrant graduate level workers

The Work Visa Process

There are many options for an employer when it comes to sponsoring its employee. This process can be potentially long and complicated depending on the employee's qualifications, job description, nationality, and which permanent worker category the employer decides to sponsor its employee. Additionally, the employer must comply with legal responsibilities with Department of Labor as well as Department of Homeland Security.

If you have a prospective U.S. employer who wants to sponsor your work visa, be sure to consult with an immigration attorney who can guide you through this complicated process. At the Law Office of Marco V. Rodriguez, LLC, our seasoned attorneys will advise you on the rapidly changing immigration policies affecting the employer's responsibilities as well as your rights.

Affordable Legal Services | Call 240-627-6253

Call or use the secure online form to set up a consultation with one of our lawyers. Our flat fee and hourly rate are affordable. We are dedicated to providing pro bono and low-cost legal services as well.

Our team serves clients in the Washington, D.C., metro area as well as Frederick County and Charles County.

Se Habla Español